Pages

Break……and be proud……..!

        This post is the one I came across my life….Some sounds good for wht ve do, other some will critics. Breaking means something which is awful, bizarre, crossing rules…
        One fine Sunday I went to Big cinemas with frnds to watch film while I am crossing the road I seen the red light I stopped for a while but the person who iz beside me iz trying to cross the road with hurry he is not illiterate, well-educated wearing formal shirt with a neat in-shirt and I said wait till the light turns green he laughed at me with an intention that I am kid and not even has dare to cross the road. He crossed the road and turned back with a smile…
        I went LIC office to pay the premium amount of the policy, der was a big Q of around 20 members standing in a row I too joined the line. Then there entered a man with long mustache and bold headed with an age 40+. I observed him the he is not following the Q he is walking straight to counter people standing in the line seen him and forbidden him, advised him to join the Q but he didn't lesson to any one and he is into the middle of the line but sometime something will happen that are very funny when his turn came servers are disconnected due to some technical problems he waited fve mins and left the counter, the moment he lft d counter the servers r connected…
        I the prev post(Friends Feelings and Forgiving) I mentioned dat I got a proposal frm a grl and I rejected. When I said this to my frnds all of dem asked how iz she how she luks like. Aft all dis stuff dey came with some more questions y did u rejected her I said I am not interested in all dis issues, bfr I completed my sentence one amg my frnd said dat “Now-a-days girl frnd a status symbol raa.. idiot” . To him getting into relation is a status symbol what a kind of sick person he is..?
        Many of them are breaking the rules and feeling proud that they got a world cup. Their self-thinking is that they are heroes actually they are zeros with no common sense and no valued ethics……

      Thank you for reading my blog post today, I hope you enjoyed it. Remember to follow my blog.Click Here to follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...