Pages

Pinnacle of love


Daily you appear distinctly new to me…
Who has destined our relation?
Who has introduced you to me?
Who drew me towards you?
Who has stopped me looking at you?
Do you know? That I am in love with you❤❤
I have composed my love to you…
I have penned down that I am nothing but you…
I will turn into melodious song for you!!
With loads of happiness..
You paused my breath...you are filled in my eyes..
I am empty like the dark sky on a new moon day..
You have won my love
I don’t know what this feeling is??
I never felt so before
I will treasure you in my little heart
It amuses my heart with pleasure….❣❣


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...