Pages

Do I fit into all of this?

   

   This blog was formed with the concept of fun and craziness. Over time, however, it morphed into a jumbled collection of my thoughts---a journal in some ways. Yet now, I feel I have reached the end of a long traversed road. While the hollow echos of my soul were keenly felt in the beginning, there is nothing now. It's a good nothing; as it stirs no loneliness, no depression lingering from long ago. Yet, somewhere along the way I've lost my reason for writing this blog. It's no longer therapy, and it's no longer a journal... what is it then?

   This is the question that has been hounding me for the last couple of months. Many say, that a blog can only be successful if it has a sole purpose. BUT, my blog has lost much of it'z purpose. I've grown up, I've won my battles, and now I stand as a conquer overlooking the road which has lead me here. Because words are so much more beautiful, when fueled by something real. 

   For now though, the question: is what I'm doing now, enough? Begs to be answered. Is this blog still functional, without a sole purpose? Some blog about books, others blog about politics. Still others blog about beauty, and maybe photography. Me? Where do I fit into all of this?

   I've been at this keyboard, so many times before, and not known what to write about. It isn't writer's block that holds me back, it's the lack of a definition of what I can write about.

   I blog about me. But is me, enough?

3 comments:

  1. Why should a blog have a soul purpose? Is it necessary? And I always found the best blogs are those without any purpose like cooking photography or smthng else. And d way i see ur blog..... its not withou purpose may b . It is a sort of ur transformation. It represents the journey which changed u to d present u . It represents the change in ur flow of thoughts. All d best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You" is definitely enough. I have always liked reading your posts, they're different and interesting. But the purpose of writing should be that You enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...